Dear valued customers,
The Aqua Spa Lyne Giroux team has worked hard to put new measures in place in order to ensure the safety and health of all of our customers and staff when we reopen.
In accordance with the rules and recommendations issued by the Government of Quebec and by the CNESST, the following protocols have been implemented in an effort to minimize the risks and the spread of COVID-19.
We ask you to please take note of these new rules before coming to your next appointment.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you again!
The Aqua Spa Lyne Giroux team
- Staff trained in proper disinfection practices and protocols.
- All common areas will be disinfected several times a day.
- Hand sanitizer station installed at the entrance of the spa.
- All tools, equipment, stations and beds used for treatments will be disinfected between each client.
Rules applying to our customers
- Wearing a face mask will be mandatory for all customers in order to gain access to our establishment. You are invited to bring your personal mask, otherwise masks will be available at the reception at the cost of $ 2 per mask (price subject to change depending on market prices).
- We ask you to arrive on time as much as possible. If you arrive early, we kindly ask you to wait in your car until the exact time of your appointment to avoid cluttering our waiting room.
- We ask you to give priority to payments by credit or debit card to minimize contact.
- You will need to answer questions about symptoms and potential exposure to Covid-19 when you arrive.
- We ask you to respect the social distancing measures in the common areas.
- All customers must disinfect their hands using hand sanitizer when entering the spa.
Personal Protective Equipment
- The wearing of a protective visor is mandatory for all employees except the manicure section and at the reception where employees will be protected by protective screens.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all employees except our receptionists.
- Employees providing cabin care will wear disposable robes, which will be changed between each client.
- Our employees will also wear protective gloves depending on the type of care administered.
- Our employees must complete and sign a medical questionnaire on the symptoms of COVID-19 as soon as they arrive.
- Social distancing
- Protective screens installed at reception as well as on the manicure tables and between our pedicure chairs.
- Our waiting room and our manicure section have been redesigned to meet the rules of social distancing.
- A queue system at the reception has been created to ensure that a space of 2 meters is respected between each client.
- Please note that food and beverage services will not be available at this time.
- All magazines and fact sheets have been removed from common areas.
- Our Hammam and our baths will remain closed until further notice.
- In order to respect social distancing rules, it will not be possible to book couple massages in the same room.
*** Please note that we had to review our price list based on increases in the cost of supplies as well as additional costs incurred by the hygiene measures imposed by the government (such as disposable covers, masks , visors, protective screens, hand sanitizer, surface disinfectant, extra time between clients to clean and disinfect). Consequently, a surcharge of $ 4 was added to each treatment.